Grinding Mill TRF 80
- Direct coupling in the motor.
- Body made of 4.25mm plate.
- Special steel cutting blades (knife).
- Bipolar switch in the single-phase models and three-pole in the three-phase models, which allows total insulation regardless of the position of the plug in the socket.
- All the parts receive anticorrosive treatment and polymerized polyester powder painting in an oven at 230°C, ensuring greater durability and better finishing.
- Voltage: Motors equipped with voltage selector of 110/220 (it facilitates changing the voltage, giving greater convenience to the operator).
- Warranty: 12 months.
1.25 (*) - 1.5
110 - 127
220 - 254
Production Characteristics - Sieve (mm)
Produced material (Kg / h)
Fine broken grain
Cutting and crushing fodder, and grinding cereal seeds and husks, stripped corn, sugarcane, manioc foliage, sedge, etc. We recommend that you perform the crushing several times to improve the decomposition.